Ballistol cold degreaser and fat solvent fluid
- Manufacturer: Ballistol
- Immediately ready for shipping
Delivery time 1 - 3 days inside Germany (further)
- for deliveries abroad to the EU, Switzerland (CH) or Luxembourg (LU) within 3 - 5 days
- for all other foreign deliveries within 7 - 14 days
Sliding-scale prices: from 65,47 EUR to 67,24 EUR
- 5 liter
- 67,24 EUR
- 65,47 EUR
- 5 liter
- 69,00 EUR*(Groundprice: 13,80 EUR pro Liter)
- Product No.: 23390 / EAN: 4017777233902
Cold degreaser and fat solvent fluid
Ballistol cold degreaser and fat solvent fluid is an effective grease remover and universal cleaner from Ballistol.
The cold degreaser and fat solvent removes oil, grease, soot, nicotine, and even dried, resined oil sediments of diesel and other organic pollution of all types of metal, plastic parts, glass and many other materials. Therefore Ballistol cold degreaser and fat solvent is applicable as a universal cleaner and suitable for workshops, industries, canteens, restaurants, private households, building cleaners, plumbers, sport shooters, etc.
Ballistol cold degreaser and fat solvent is an ideal fat remover for the pretreatment of surfaces before processing by other agents such as varnishes, browning etc. The cold degreaser and fat solvent is even applicable for the removal of fat- and glue residue and the removal of stickers.
The liquid cold degreaser and fat solvent is particularly suitable to apply with brush or with a suitable atomizer. Everywhere, where you specifically would like to apply grease remover or adjacent areas should not be wetted, the bottle with liquid content is ideal.
The main features of Ballistol cold degreaser at a glance
- Removes oils, fats, soot, nicotine, dried resined oils and sediments of diesel.
- To degreasing metals, plastics, glass and many other materials.
- The fat solver solves resins, glue remains and stickers.
- Ideal for pretreatment before browning, painting or galvanization.
- Ideal for cleaning of components before assembling.
- Suitable as a universal cleaner.
- The fat solver is economical to use.
- Does not contain nitro-solvents.
Ecological neutral elements of the grease remover dismantled in nature by photo oxidation.
Use a suitable cleaning underlay pad. The impervious and material-saving felt pad from VFG and Ballistol is ideal for cleaning and maintenance.
Cold degreaser and fat solvent are available in the following versions:
- Degreaser liquid to apply with a brush or an appropriate atomizer.
- Degreaser spray for applying on flats and for unreachable locations.
Here you will find for the clean and safe work with degreaser disposable gloves of nitrile, which we also offer in small quantities as from 10 Pieces.
High Potency Resin Remover you will find under Resin-Solvent
Here you find all Gun oils at a glance
Here you find all chemical and manual barrel cleaner
Universal Gun care cloth for all surfaces and each chemial.
The spezial fabric of the gun care cloth is neutral against each surfaces and materials and extra absorbent.
Here you find all Products for gun care at a glance.
Get to know Ballistol Universal Oil – proven since 1904.
Oilers and Dispensers. Here we offer environmentally friendly alternatives to spray cans with propellant gas and also precision oil pens to dose your oil drop by drop.
Cold degreaser and fat solvent fluid is an effective grease remover and universal cleaner from Ballistol.Kaltentfetter flüssig der effektive Fettlöser und Kaltreiniger von Ballistol.
Kennzeichnung gemäß Verordnung (EG) Nr. 1272/2008 [CLP/GHS]
- Signalwort: Gefahr
- Gefahrenhinweise für Gesundheitsgefahren
- H225 Flüssigkeit und Dampf leicht entzündbar
- H319 Verursacht schwere Augenreizung.
- H336 Kann Schläfrigkeit und Benommenheit verursachen.
- P210 Von Hitze, heißen Oberflächen, Funken, offenen Flammen sowie anderen Zündquellenarten fernhalten. Nicht rauchen.
- P280 Schutzhandschuhe/Schutzkleidung/Augenschutz/Gesichtsschutz tragen.
- P305 + P351 + P338 BEI KONTAKT MIT DEN AUGEN: Einige Minuten lang behutsam mit Wasser spülen. Eventuell vorhandene Kontaktlinsen nach Möglichkeit entfernen. Weiter spülen.
- P403 + P233 An einem gut belüfteten Ort aufbewahren. Behälter dicht verschlossen halten.
- P501 Inhalt/Behälter Recycling zuführen.