- Ballistol care pen + 500 ml Ballistol Oil
- With this set you get a Ballistol universal care pen for cleaning and maintenance of tracks, slipway, etc. and 500 ml Ballistol Oil. Short description of …
- 22,62 EUR*
- Shipping time: Immediately
- 500 ml
- 14,90 EUR*(Groundprice: 29,80 EUR pro Liter)
- Product No.: 23381
- 5 liter
- 99,00 EUR*(Groundprice: 19,80 EUR pro Liter)
- Product No.: 23382
The silencer cleaner from Ballistol dissolves and neutralizes combustion residues automatically. Silencers are particularly difficult to clean if they can not be dismantled. Although carbon silencers with narrow sections on fins and small holes improve the performance of the silencer, the silencer cleaning is much more difficult ‐ been! With the Ballistol silencer cleaner, the residues in the dirty silencer can be easily loosened and rinsed out.
Ballistol silencer cleaner application
The application of the silencer cleaner is quite simple, as it works on its own and mainly takes some time to apply and dissolve the dirt.
Dismountable silencers and silencers that can not be closed are plunge into the silencer cleaner. With normal soiling, the residues in the silencer are released after approx. 2 hours. Then you can use a brush and water to rinse out the dissolved dirt.
The silencer cleaner is also suitable for an ultrasonic bath.
Non-dismountable silencers should be closed on one side. For this purpose, e.g. conical gun plugs are suitable. As soon as the silencer is closed, simply fill up completely with the silencer cleaner.
With normal soiling, the residues are dissolved after about two hours. Drain the cleaner and fill the silencer halfway with water. Close the opening and shake vigorously.
After cleaning, we recommend a gun oil for preserving the silencer surface.
For more intensive soiling, the effect can be increased if the cleaner is heated to 40 °C before use and the exposure time is increased from four to eight hours.
If extreme soiling or several hundred shots have been triggered with the silencer, the exposure time can be increased to 24 hours.
Further properties of the silencer cleaner
The silencer cleaner is acid-free, odorless and gentle on materials. Because of the many different materials and surfaces, we recommend testing every cleaner in an inconspicuous place for compatibility.
Color indicator for successful cleaning
As soon as dirt dissolves and neutralises in the silencer, the silencer cleaner indicates this by changing the color.
Common materials are not attacked.
Kennzeichnung gemäß Verordnung (EG) Nr. 1272/2008 [CLP/GHS]
- Signalwort: Gefahr
- Gefahrenhinweise für Gesundheitsgefahren
- H318 Verursacht schwere Augenschäden.
- P101 Ist Ärztlicher Rat erforderlich, Verpackung oder Kennzeichnungsetikett bereithalten.
- P102 Darf nicht in die Hände von Kindern gelangen.
- P103 Vor Gebrauch Kennzeichnungsetikett lesen.
- P280 Schutzhandschuhe/Schutzkleidung/Augenschutz/Gesichtsschutz tragen.
- P305 + P351 + P338 BEI KONTAKT MIT DEN AUGEN: Einige Minuten lang behutsam mit Wasser spülen. Eventuell vorhandene Kontaktlinsen nach Möglichkeit entfernen. Weiter spülen.
- P310 Sofort GIFTINFORMATIONSZENTRUM oder Arzt anrufen.