- Mairol yucca and palm fertilizer
- Mairol palm and yucca fertilizer is a special liquid fertilizer, whose slightly soluble nutrients will absorbed very quickly by palm plants.…
(Groundprice 13,62 EUR per Liter)
- from 6,81 EUR*
Mairol citrus fertilizer
- Shipping time: Immediately
- 500 ml
- 7,79 EUR*(Groundprice: 15,58 EUR € pro Liter)
- Product No.: 49051
- 1000 ml
- 9,74 EUR*(Groundprice: 9,74 EUR € pro Liter)
- Product No.: 49151
Mairol citrus fertilizer citrus energy
Mairol Citrus Fertilizer is specially adapted in its composition to the high nutritional requirements of Mediterranean citrus plants.
The citrus fertilizer ensures a uniform, healthy growth through its high nitrogen content, promotes the formation of magnificent and lush flowers and fruits and effectively prevents the yellowing of leaves (chlorosis) by the addition of iron chelate and zinc.
The Mairol Quality Guarantee for Citrus Fruit Fertilizer
- Mairol turbo-active effect: Selected chelated trace elements are immediately available to the plant.
- With high-quality vitamins B1, B2, B6 and B7 biotin
- With phytohormones & trace elements
- Adapted to the nutritional needs of Mediterranean plants and citrus plants
- High yield: 0.5 liter of citrus fertilizer is sufficient for 125 liters of irrigation water
- NPK fertilizer 9 + 3.5 + 4
Tips for citrus plants
- Citrus plants love bright and sunny places.
- In the open air south facing is ideal.
- Always use slightly acid soil with a pH of 5.5 to 6 as plant substrate.
- In the winter months, it is advisable to irradiate the citrus plant with an additional light source. In this way artificially extends the daytime phase, which is no longer ideal for the citrus plant further north of the equator.
Fertilizer recommendation and dosage for Mairol citrus fertilizer
In the main season of citrus plants, fertilize once a week from March to August.
In the resting phase of the citrus plants from September to February, you fertilize twice a month.
Dosage: 4 ml citrus fertilizer to 1 liter irrigation water.
Here you find all Mairol fertilizers.
Kennzeichnung gemäß Verordnung (EG) Nr. 1272/2008 [CLP/GHS]
- P261 Einatmen von Staub/Rauch/Gas/Nebel/Dampf/Aerosol vermeiden.
- P262 Nicht in die Augen, auf die Haut oder auf die Kleidung gelangen lassen.