- Ballistol Hand Atomizer empty
- The oil atomizer is e.g. able to atomize oils on surfaces or on hard-to-reach spaces. The hand atomizer is a convenient and environmentally friendly …
- from 4,83 EUR*
- Product No.: 25331
- Content: 65 ml
- Shipping time: Immediately
(Groundprice: 5,85 EUR per 100 ml)
Silicone Oil for lubricating without mineral-oil and fat
Silicone Oil is a lubricant, releasing agent, isolating agent, care medium and a mineral oil free and clean alternative to other oils and fats. Silicone Oil lubricates and protects stainless and invisible parts made of rubber, plastic, wood, leather, metal, glass, textiles, etc. which material accommodating care needs. The silicone layer protects the material against the weather, is invisible and do not adhere. Moreover, the protective film is extremely stable from -50 ° C to +200 ° C. The main areas of application of silicone oil are very broad in industrial, household, gardening, car, motorcycle, recreation and outdoor.
Content: 65 ml
Silicone-oil or silicone spray?
When to use the dropper bottle with liquid silicone oil and when silicone spray is more appropriate? The answer is quite simple: Whenever you need to oil precisely or pinpoint accuracy, the dropper bottle is the best choice. If you want to apply the silicone oil evenly on the surface, you should use the silicone spray.
The main features at a glance:
- is a lubricant, releasing agent, isolating agent and care medium
- for mineral oil free and clean lubrication
- prevents freeze on of rubber in car doors and refrigerators, etc.
- reduce wear and noises of treadmills for example
- suitable for sealing and impregnation of ignition
- impregnates textiles, leather, tarpaulins, tents, latex, etc.
- greases, cares and protects all materials
- prevents that dry rubber or will be porous
- does not leave a greasy film behind and do not adhere
- protects from moisture, corrosion, rust and oxidation
- material accommodating for all materials
- for indoor and outdoor
- stainless lubrication also in contact with textiles
- eliminates creak noise
- acts as isolating spray and prevents surface leakage
- allows material accommodating care
- acts water repellent, dust repellent, antistatic and do not resinify
- with a stable oil film from -50 ° C to +200 °C
Klever silicone spray contains no environmental toxins.
PTFE Spray better known under the brand name Teflon™ is also a product for mineral oil free lubrication or to manufacture high sliding even if different materials rub together. Teflon™ is a trademark of The Chemours Company FC, LLC used under license by F.W. Klever GmbH.
Pluvonin Impregnation spray impregnates all natural and synthetic fibers.
Get to know Ballistol Universal Oil – proven since 1904.
Here you will find all all Oiler and Dispenser. Here we offer environmentally friendly alternatives to spray cans with propellant gas and also precision oil pens to dose your oil drop by drop.
Silicone Spray for lubricating without oil and fat.